This Joomla module avoids the confliction between Mootools and jQuery. This jQuery module is for Joomla 1.6 and 1.7.
What it actually does is to load jQuery at first and then execute "jQuery.noConflict()". The logic executing "jQuery.noConflict()" is written at the end of jQuery file to enable to work with CssJsCompress X.
How to Setup
- Install the module
- Make sure the module is in a module position you can see in frontend
- Refresh the frontend
- The diagnose message should be displayed
- Change the module position as it says at backend
- Make sure the module is at last in the module position
- Change the module parameter "Diagnose Mode" to "No"
- Save/Apply the module
- If your Joomla site uses CssJsCompress, you may want to use the one I have amended (Get the customised version of CssJsCompress)
|Website||Ideas for Joomla!|
Please register or login to download files from this category.